Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Gravelle Family

Recently I had the pleasure of meeting and working with this lovely family.  Unfortunately the circumstances under which I was called to shoot for them are less than desirable.  Ashley (the mum) went through treatment for breast cancer 3 years ago.  And she now faces a second round of chemo to fight it's return.  I believe very strongly in the power of prayer so I am putting this out there so those of you who also believe, can pray for her strength and recovery.  She has two small children and a loving husband to help her through her treatment but the more prayers we can say for them, the better. So please, if you feel so inclined, please pray.  I feel so blessed to have met them and hope that God will give them strength and comfort through this next phase.

Photobucket 

No comments:

sharna W designs

If you would like to schedule a portrait session or would like information regarding my photography, please email me at sharnaw@hotmail.com. Please put sharnawphotography in the subject line so I know to open it.